Security, confidentiality, personal data protection and cookie use
Security and confidentiality
This website allows you to browse securely by using an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate to establish an encrypted connection between the web server and your browser, which protects against data theft and manipulation. The data collected on this website is intended solely to process authentication (login), as well as to process information and contact requests, always as a result of your initiative.
Rights of the holder of personal data
We respect your privacy and thank you for trusting us. In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, it is your right:
- This website has a registration system that collects personal data to permit registration for and access to events. In the contact forms, we only collect your name, email address and telephone number. To amend your personal data, you may log in to the website or make a request by post or email;
- To object, free of charge, to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- To the 'right to be forgotten' and the right to permanently delete your personal data, as long as these are not necessary to, for example, issue accounting documents related to contracted services;
- To the portability of your data and to receive a copy thereof in a structure format upon request by post or email. This action may entail costs as it involves technical intervention;
- To be informed in case of a system breach permitting unauthorized access to your personal data.
This website uses technical cookies, which are small text files containing basic information about your browser session, that are stored in your browser and used to ensure that the website works correctly. You can manage whether these files are accepted in your browser settings.
This website also uses third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: used to analyse website traffic statistics. These cookies are used exclusively for statistical purposes.
How do I manage cookies?
You can manage and/or delete cookies, though this may disable certain services and/or features. For more information, visit AllAboutCookies.org.